Garden Design CONSULTATION
Our garden design consultation is the starting point for all designs
The first step in having your garden professionally designed is the design consultation. We usually complete consultations in the clients home and garden and we advise clients to allow approx 1 hour to complete the consultation, sometimes it takes a little longer, depending on the size and complexity of the garden. This meeting enables us to have a good look at the garden, explain the design process in more detail, confirm the areas to be designed, discuss a few design ideas and generally talk the project through. We will also discuss which design package will be most appropriate for your project; BESPOKE, LITE and / or PLANTING. Once we understand what is required, we can then provide you with a quotation for the right garden design package, tailored to your needs. We will provide you with a clear, written quotation to design your garden and will email your quotation to you within 5 working days of the consultation, although in many cases we are able to respond the following working day. The quotation explains when design fees are payable and what to do, to accept a quotation. It is helpful if clients prepare for a design consultation - the more information you can provide about what you do and do not like about your garden and how you would like to use your garden in the future, the better. Whilst we are experienced at interpreting customers ideas, if there is something you would really like to see incorporated into your design, it always helps to see a photograph or an image. We are always working on a number of projects throughout the year, so we recommend clients to book design consultations 1 - 2 weeks in advance. We complete most design consultations during the working week Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. If a weekday meeting is not possible, we can occasionally accomodate a Saturday booking, but these are strictly limited.
What is included in a garden design consultation?
- On site meeting with one of our designers
- Discussion of the garden and what areas are to be included in the design
- Presentation of our design portfolio
- Explantion of our design services and determining what service you will require
- Explanation of our design process and what happens next
- Discussion of possible design ideas
- A garden design quotation
How long does it take?
- Allow approx 1 hour for an average sized garden
What does it cost?
- Garden Design CONSULTATION fees start from £35.00
- Our consultation fees vary subject to travel time
- A written quotation is provided following all design consultations