Garden Design PLANTING
Our planting design package provides the finishing touch
Our Garden Design PLANTING package focuses solely on the plants. The plants in many ways are the stars of the garden and the choice of planting really does give a garden its style and character. Our planting plans break a garden down, border by border and detail the exact plant combinations throughout the garden. When designing planting plans we first need to take into account soil type, position and aspect before we can select a plant and we are firm believers in the old saying 'right plant, right place'. There is little point choosing plants which, for example, love full sun and free draining soil and trying to plant them in a shady, damp border as they won't thrive in that position. We will discuss the style of planting you would like for your garden including you're favourite colours and plants. We will then produce a 2D scale layout plan detailing all relevant borders including a plant schedule, which details Latin names, pot sizes and quantities. Our planting plans are a bit like 'painting by numbers' - you can see exactly what goes where. For clients that require the complete planting service, in addition to the planting design, we can also supply all the plants at great trade prices and arrange to be on site to take delivery and set out all the plants, as per the planting plan, in your garden, ready for your contractor to plant in the ground.
What is included in this garden design package?
- Detailed planting design brief and style discussion
- Planting Design with 1 set of amendments
- Detailed 2D planting plan with plant schedule
How long does it take?
- On average 1 - 2 weeks
What does it cost?
- Garden Design PLANTING packages start from £100.00
- Our design fees are subject to the scale and complexity of the space
- A written quotation is provided following all design consultations
Who is this garden design package suitable for?
- Go PLANTING if you want a fantastic planting scheme and borders
- Choose this package if you only have basic plant knowledge
- You can add our PLANTING option to Garden Design BESPOKE & LITE packages
What do planting plans look like?